Monday, February 2, 2009

Manila Bay


Well, I just returned from three great weeks in the Philippines. God knows I really needed a break, but now I am back and refreshed. The Philippines is so great, with wonderful and friendly people. I am always dismayed at how it gets a bad rap sometimes. Like I tell people, anywhere in the world, you need to know what to do and where to go. Take California for instance. A great place but there are areas you would be crazy to go. Same with the Philippines. If you go to the wrong places you can get into trouble. But 99.999% of the people are very friendly and I love the culture.
The photo above is taken at Manila Bay. Cars and trucks going by right behind you on the road, Manila Bay offers some stunning sunsets. I captured this photo on my last day in the Philippines and thought I would share. The colors are real and not manipulated. The sunset was incredible and was a great way to end my trip to this country.

No comments: