Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Our Lady of Guadalupe Church


I took this photo on my last trip to the Philippines. It was very dark and no tripod was allowed so shot this handheld at ISO 800. My canon 50D did a good job at controlling the noise in the photo. Would have been nice if the light wasn't shining on the painting but not much I could do about that. I forget the exact details of this church but it is the Our Lady of Guadalupe Chapel inside Intramuros. I had been to the Philippines many times but never here so decided to wander around for the day exploring. It is worth the trip but beware, when you exit it is a nightmare trying to find a taxi.
I spent the evening tonight getting ready to fish as it is Senior Citizens Day tomorrow in Palau, which is a holiday. Got a new fishing pole I want to try out but it is kind of windy so will have to play it by ear.

3 comments:

Blues Riders said...

passing here giving you a nice visit, You have an informative blog. Sharing idea by visiting my site too...

Anonymous said...

An impressive image of religion. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

This is a nice place... and nice work on taking this picture very good quality!

muslin backdrops