Wow, it;s been over a month since my last post. Was off island for awhile and they busy with work. Also didn't have any photos that I wanted to post. But, on Saturday went fishing and on the way back a pod of dolphins showed up and put on a show. There must have been at least 50 of them. I almost didn't bring my camera that day but am glad I did. This is one of my favorites. You can see Koror way in the distance and we were about 15 miles offshore. We were also lucky enough to find a floating buoy and ended up catching a bunch of tuna/mahimahi/wahoo that day.
For nineteen years, Strobist has been about light. This post is about the
other thing, the bigger thing, the thing that took me forty years and ten
thous...

1 comment:
I love dolphins wish I can visit Palau and watch their beautiful places and thier dolphins...
muslin backdrops
Post a Comment