Wednesday, December 17, 2008

High Noon



As I started to learn photography, I soon learned that shooting in the bright afternoon light was not the best time. Early morning and later in the afternoon was much better. Cloudy days were perfect for shooting outside photos of people. In this photo, I was out scouting some sites to come back later in the early evening to take photos. I took this photo at about 12:00 in bright sunny weather. After goofing around with it in photoshop, I ended up liking the high contrast of the photo in black and white. This is a photo of pago pago harbour for those interested.

1 comment:

lefobserver said...

HI FROM GREECE
PLEASE
CAN YOU ENTER IN MY BLOG IN ORDER TO TAKE THE FLAG OF YOUR COUNTRY AND IT IS WRITTEN IN MY MAP OF VISITORS?
THANK YOU
lefobserver.blogspot.com