Sunday, December 7, 2008

New Zealand



Well, its been raining all weekend non-stop, which really sucks. It's times like this when living in a small pacific island gets to you. Not like you can hop in the car and drive to the mall. And the theatre didn't change out the movie, so couldn't do that. We did manage to get a Christmas tree (yep, got a real one this year) and set that up, but that's about it. Sitting in the house and watching the rain fall. You would think with all the time on my hands I would write a long blog post, but don't even feel like that. At least my vacation is finally planned so I can start a month long count-down. After not being off the island for so long, I'm starting to get rock fever.

This photo is a New Zealand performer. Thought I would post and maybe he will scare the rain away.

1 comment:

MyUSICA said...

Interesting blog, really.
What about visiting mine? http://myusica.splinder.com/
Hi from Italy
Ciao