Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tisa's barefoot bar in American Samoa


If you come to American Samoa, you have to visit Tisa's barefoot bar. Great place to relax, have a swim or snorkel and get a cold drink. It is also okay to swim there on Sunday (a lot of places do not allow swimming on Sundays). The owners are great people, which adds to the atmosphere of the place.
I saw these clouds forming as I was sitting and having a cold beer one Sunday. Knowing that the dynamic range would be too much (either the clouds would be blown out or the foreground too dark) I set my camera on my tripod and shot several photos, making sure my aperture did not change. I then took the photos and combined them to make a HDR photo. If you are not familiar with this, just google and you will find all sorts of information.

No comments: