Sunday, November 30, 2008

American Samoa streams



Well, I can't believe 2008 is almost over and tomorrow is December. I now start my one month of not drinking any alcohol, which I do every year. Normally, I wouldn't pick December as it is a time of Christmas parties etc., but I haven't gone a full month without drinking so it has to be December. I started this a while back and usually pick February (guess why - shortest month).

This is a photo of one of the many streams in American Samoa. Taken with an exposure of 2 seconds. There are a lot of streams here, although lately I haven't been venturing out into the woods due to a dengue outbreak that is going on here. I have gotten Malaria and one type of Dengue, but there are four different types of dengue which means you can get it more than once. I'm not keen on getting a bad case here, as the hospital is less than desired.

No comments: